We are home and I would love to share all the photos I have but the site isn't liking all the pics and their sizes (I think). So maybe I will be able to share a few here and there. We got home Friday night safe, but EXHAUSTED! We had rented a car and got it back just in time. It required leaving Canada at 5:15 in the morning. It was a long day but my kids are amazing and travel so well now. Allison didn't even get sick on the way home!!!! YEAH!
I am still adjusting to being home and not in a moving vehicle. We had a good time with family in Canada and stayed very busy. So I have enjoyed just relaxing (in between doing things here at home). I enjoyed a movie out with the girls, a birthday celebration, Thanksgiving, swimming with Oma and Opa, Pizza Hut, dinner at my sister and brother in-law's and games and games with everyone. My kids have become nintendo addicts. Or at least they are still trying to be. They really enjoyed playing with their uncles and Grandma. Big fans of nintendo. We were even all together to take a picture of the whole family. The first one in probably 4 years.
I came home to wonderful news of 2 new babies born in the last week and a half and then another born this weekend. Congrats to my aunt Valerie on her little girl, Jessica and Pennie and Eldon's little boy, Spencer and my friend Christy's little boy, James. My sister-in-law Judy is due this Friday and eagerly looking forward to having her baby. Good luck to her.

No comments:
Post a Comment