Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Happy New Year to all! We are finally home from our holiday vacation. It was a lot of fun and VERY busy! Disneyland was fun and the kids had a blast (especially Allison, who went on more rides than mom). We have driven enough to last us all year, but of course you know we have more trips on the horizon. I have lots of unpacking and putting away of the tree so I will be quite busy and will try to get some pictures on the blog soon (...meaning probably a few days or weeks...heehee).

One more bit of really exciting news is my sister Amy will be going through the temple for the first time on February 8th (my birthday). So I get to fly down for that...we will just call that my birthday present.

3 comments:

Blanch Family said...

That's great that Amy is going through the temple in Febraury. What a great birthday present! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Annie said...

I am so happy to hear you had a good time this holiday season! I am also excited to hear about Amy. I will try and see you guys this year! It has been forever.

WX Ences said...

I'm glad to hear you guys had a great Christmas. I've STILL never been to Disneyland, world, disneyanything...I'm so envious. That is on our families list of 'things we want to do this year'. It will probably get put off for a few more years because of the new baby, etc... but one of these days I will go, hopefully!

Great news about your sister! Hope you have a good trip.

-Audri