This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Sick, Sicker and still Sicker
The kids and I have all been sick again. This time it seems worse than around Christmas. Mathew has been sick almost every other week for the last 2 1/2 months or so. It is getting old. He is finally doing better, a nose wipe here and there. Allison is home sick from school today. Her cough got really bad Sunday and Monday. She isn't coughing as much during the day or if she isn't reading aloud. But we are all going through Kleenix like it is air keeping us alive. My throat was finally better Monday but then my nose has acquired a tingling that feels like allergies, but allergy meds haven't helped. Today so far has been better. I am doing much better with the winter, the cold, the snow and stuff, but give me a break already....AWAY WITH YOU SICKNESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristy! It s time for a break. It seems like everytime I talk to you, your kids are sick! I hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to here that you are sick, but we've all been sick too - and we didn't get a trip to disney land - so I can't feel all that bad for you!
No, I really am sorry you're sick...tis that time of year. Ali and Quin have a really bad cough and yucky green noses. It stinks. Clay threw up the other day...gross.
Spring and summer had better get here soon...
-Audri
Post a Comment