This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Awesome Sisters
I said before they were awesome and then today I was reminded! I got a care package from AZ today, specifically from my sisters. I love their packages. It is always filled with miscellaneous food type items and chocolate. I always laugh at what is in my box. I got a couple of entertaining notes. I also got a mix cd. I am still going through the songs. But the item that seemed the most bizarre and humorous was a Best Foods mayonnaise label. I thought they were just getting weirder and weirder and trying to be "creative." I did eventually see the recipe on part of it, though it is already in the family cookbook. I talked to my sister and I think it ended up my Dad who put it in. My family is so weird. Isn't it great!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment