This is my sister Stacy. She decided to get a new hair color the day before I went to Arizona. So this is her new hair. It is pretty cute on her. But then again, she is just a cutie anyway.

Then on Friday while in AZ, I got my hair done. I needed a fix to the messed up cut from the salon (that FINALLY grew out). Plus I decided I needed some highlights to help me feel spring and summer-y, to help me survive the rest of the cold winter here. It was so warm and nice and wonderful weather in AZ. Amy wanted her hair done too. She chose a bluest black. Unfortunately it didn't take. My aunt thinks it is because Amy's hair is virgin hair. Within the last 1 1/2 Amy had her head buzzed because of the hair loss and needing to even everything out. So she wants to try again sometime...You can't really see the highlights in my hair in this picture very well...I just realized that.

This is my friend Rachel. She went to AZ with me. She wanted a cut and color and overall new hairstyle. She also wanted to get it cut and send the hair to "Locks for Love." We found out you have to send 10". It was a little more than she had been thinking and was definitely a change. But guess what?! She LOVES it. I am glad she got something she wanted and likes it so much. Good luck with the rest of the changes to life!
No comments:
Post a Comment