This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Dr. Seuss Day and Read-a-thon
A week ago, Allison's school had a Dr. Seuss Read-a-thon day for Dr. Seuss' birthday. The kindergarteners did some little Dr. Seuss activities as well. So here is her Cat in the Hat, hat.
OK, so I haven't been checking out anyone's blog in quite a while and had to do some catching up today. Cute pics of the kids, I love the hair! Thank you so much for the gift you sent! I love it - very cute. It is amazing at how little clothing can survive when it's been stored for four years, after being worn by two different little boys. Needless to say, I really appreciate it!
1 comment:
OK, so I haven't been checking out anyone's blog in quite a while and had to do some catching up today. Cute pics of the kids, I love the hair!
Thank you so much for the gift you sent! I love it - very cute. It is amazing at how little clothing can survive when it's been stored for four years, after being worn by two different little boys. Needless to say, I really appreciate it!
Audri
Post a Comment