Friday, March 30, 2007

Popcorn Tree

"I looked out the window, and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree! Spring had brought me such a nice surprise, Blossoms popping right before my eyes. I could take an armful and make a treat, A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be Popcorn popping on the apricot tree." (Children's Songbook pg 242, Georgia W. Bello)




I love to take pictures of our "popcorn tree" when it blossoms. This picture isn't quite as wonderful because of the location of the sun. It was taken in the Spring of 2002, Kristy and Allison.

Allison in Spring 2003
Unfortunately I am not sure if we have 2004, 2005 and 2006. We probably don't have 2006 because the kids and I were in AZ when it blossomed. I am working on scanning in other years of pictures...so I may come across them sometime.

Allison Spring 2007

Isn't she cute!!

Maybe this year we will get some good apricots off our tree!

1 comment:

WX Ences said...

It's a popcorn tree!!!!!!

That is so awesome!

-Audri