This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Busy, Busy
Allison only has 5 days of school left. I have been working on her teacher's end of the year gift and it is taken lots of energy and attention. Plus my sister Amy is still here until Monday night. So we have been busy. I have more pictures and stuff to share when I get thru all this. One thing that has been making things easier is that we bought a car about 2 weeks ago. I am still trying to ride my bike a bunch too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment