Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cardston Alberta Canada Temple



These are just a few of the picture we took of the temple. We love these grounds and it is wonderful to take these pictures without cars or worldly things in the picture.

2 comments:

valerie said...

Very pretty temple! So when are you moving to Canada???? Just kidding.

WX Ences said...

I'm finally catching up on everyone else's blog's!!!! I love the pics of all your husbands canning endeavors! I did up 48 pints of plum jam this year and 45 1/2 quarts of marinara sauce. I also froze 1 bushel of bell peppers, a bunch of squash and yellow onions. Oh, I also froze up a bunch of shredded zucchini. It is super easy to defrost and toss into zucchini bread later that way (so you don't have to make quadruple batches of the stuff all at once!) I also did some fruit leather and sun dried tomatoes. If you ever want some good canning recipes or ideas let me know (I'm not much of a pro, but my neighbor has been doing it for years and has been instructing me...she's awesome!)
Love the pics!
Audri