
A few years ago we made ghosts to hang from our front porch. We also put one on our front door. Seeing it thru the glass scares me, time and again (especially when it is night and windy and I see shadows). Michael thinks it is funny. I tried to put it lower than the glass this year, but he insisted on putting it over. Oh well, what is Halloween without being scared from time to time, right?! This is my favorite cute ghost with glasses.
You can see some of the hanging ghosts here. I haven't taken a good front picture yet, because we had to clean off and put away some stuff from the porch (which basically doubles as a shed because we don't have a garage). This year Michael and the kids grew corn in the garden, so Michael decided to tie the dried corn stalks to the porch poles. It adds to the "fall" feeling and looks kind of cool. The first little while it drove me crazy because I would rub against them or walk past and brush them just walking up and down the porch. One of these times I am going to get a decent pictures of the whole porch, when the daylight is just right.
1 comment:
Great Halloween decorations!!! I wanted to get some cornstalks this year but never did!! Yours look great.
Post a Comment