Monday, October 01, 2007

This week's activities

Tomorrow is picture day at school. I have the option of taking Mathew over for pictures too. I haven't decided yet if I want to. It makes things easier when I go to send pictures to family and such to have all the same sizes for both kids.

Allison is going to be a part of the Junior Chorale group at school for 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders. She loves music and singing. I think she is really going to enjoy this. She just has to stay after school once a week for practice and then there will be a concert in January sometime I believe. I don't know if there will be more performances for other things, but I suppose I will find out.

I have chosen to help Mrs. Morgan (Allison's kindergarten teacher from last year) on Thursday afternoons. We really like Mrs. Morgan and it gives Mathew a little bit of time in a classroom setting with activities. A pretend preschool. We enjoy going in, but it is SO weird to be back at the beginning with kindergarteners because I worked the way up with the kids from last year. But it has been SO good for Mathew to be exposed to it all.

No comments: