We went to D.I. last week and I picked up this puzzle for a couple of bucks. It is a Greg Olson picture. I love his art work. Saturday afternoon I was doing a few 100 piece puzzles with the kids. Both Amy and I decided that doing a puzzle sounded good. So that evening we pulled out this new 500 piece puzzle. I got it started with going thru the pieces and putting together the edge piece. Then Amy sat down and did a LOT!!!! I was able to help off and on, but I was doing somethings around the house and for the kids too. By the kids bedtime it was finished. I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked so I have considered pulling out another puzzle, but I don't need to get addicted and occupied by another puzzle right now. Maybe soon.This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Puzzle
We went to D.I. last week and I picked up this puzzle for a couple of bucks. It is a Greg Olson picture. I love his art work. Saturday afternoon I was doing a few 100 piece puzzles with the kids. Both Amy and I decided that doing a puzzle sounded good. So that evening we pulled out this new 500 piece puzzle. I got it started with going thru the pieces and putting together the edge piece. Then Amy sat down and did a LOT!!!! I was able to help off and on, but I was doing somethings around the house and for the kids too. By the kids bedtime it was finished. I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked so I have considered pulling out another puzzle, but I don't need to get addicted and occupied by another puzzle right now. Maybe soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment