Allison got to go skiing with her dad and one of his friends and his friend's sons today. They had a great day! Michael has never skiied before. He has gone snowboarding a lot, but has never actually skiied. So it was a first for both of them. Allison LOVED it! They think maybe next time they will drag Mom and Mathew along...we will see.
Rock on babe, rock on. (That is her new saying and loves doing the little hand thing!)

1 comment:
Joe and I want to have Clay learn how to ski this year. We've been talking about it all season and still haven't taken him up there. Alta has ski for free ever day from 3-4:30pm, I think that is a perfect amount of time to take him up there and start learning. I'm sure he'll pick it up pretty fast...hopefully we'll get up there before the snow is all gone and it's too late!!!
My kids loved the pic of the igloo...they're very jealous!
Post a Comment