We enjoy going to D.I. (Deseret Industries) to find things. We went on Saturday and left a whole bunch of stuff and then went inside to look around for more. I especially enjoy looking at games and puzzles. That is where I have picked up my mosaic puzzles.
We ended up with this Dinosaur puzzle for one. It is a big puzzle. Allison got one of these BIG puzzles with horses on it from her aunt Molly and Uncle Newell right after they got married.
Here is Mathew laying down next to it. He loves this puzzle and has done it at least 5 or 6 times since we brought it home 3 days ago.
Here is Allison's find. She has been asking for a regular size basketball for the last little while. So I looked around and found one at D.I., it was $0.50. She has been trying to bounce it around the house and it is driving me crazy! Yesterday she was finally able to take it outside for awhile and bounce it on concrete that didn't echo through the house. We don't have a hoop that will fit this basketball right now, but maybe someday. For now she enjoys just dribbling it around. (I think part of her excitement comes from watching the Young Women play at church on Thursday nights right now. The kids have been going with me to watch and play around.)
1 comment:
I miss the DI. It was fun to go and search through the store and find hidden treasures. That's one big dino puzzle. The kids and I took out a bunch of puzzles last weekend and tackled them. Execpt our biggest one was only 64 pieces.
Post a Comment