This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Friday, February 08, 2008
SUNSHINE!!
IT IS SUNNY!!!!! This is one of the best presents I could ever have! That and getting to sleep in, hey I did that too! Happy Birthday to me!
Oops...I forgot about your birthday....in my defense, however, I have trouble remembering my children's names - the same four children who each spent 9mths in my womb! Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (late)
2 comments:
happy birthday,hope you have a great day!!!!
Oops...I forgot about your birthday....in my defense, however, I have trouble remembering my children's names - the same four children who each spent 9mths in my womb! Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (late)
Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment