The end of last week the kids and I found a couple of Disney poster puzzles at D.I. They are fun to do because the pieces are so big and there are around 300 pieces so it is more challenging for the kids and I. The only place it fits is on the kitchen table. We found a Snow White one awhile back, and now we also have this Aladdin and a Pinnochio one. We were only missing 2 pieces, which is pretty good for a kid's D.I. puzzle. Plus we were lucky they were toward the sides, so the main part of the puzzle looks good.
My latest mosaic didn't go so well. It was the hardest mosaic I have ever done. I finally finished it Saturday and found 9 PIECES MISSING!!!! I am so irrated. It feels like I started a puzzle and wasn't able to finish it. So I guess maybe my luck with D.I. puzzles is fading. I don't mind one or two for such a big previously used puzzle, but 9 pieces is ridiculous. I wrote on the box that 9 are missing and I am giving it back to D.I. to sell again. I look at it as I rented the puzzle. For a dollar or two that isn't too bad.
Here is a close up of three of the missing pieces. It just isn't as much fun to do a puzzle when you don't have all (or all but 1 or 2) the pieces.
1 comment:
Great puzzles! I'm going to take one out myself soon, really!!
Post a Comment