This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Some scanned pics
Here are a few of the pics I enjoyed as I have been scanning:
Allison clapping Michael and Allison sleeping Allison bathtime Kristy and Allison - O Allison's 2nd birthday
Cute pictures Kristy! It's been so long since I've seen your kids. These pictures remind me of what they looked like back before we moved. I can't believe it's been that long since we've seen you guys.
2 comments:
Cute pictures Kristy! It's been so long since I've seen your kids. These pictures remind me of what they looked like back before we moved. I can't believe it's been that long since we've seen you guys.
I almost forgot about that old couch which was in our apartment. It was good to see it again and remember the good times. :)
Post a Comment