This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Sunday nap
I guess Mathew was so tired, he just kind of leaned over and went to sleep.
Of course we all (except Allison) slept a bit that afternoon, but Michael is the one who woke up before us and took the pictures...thanks. What can I say...I was tired!
Nothing like a good sunday nap. That picture of Matthew is hilarious! I was bummed we weren't able to get together while I was in town, I hope you had a good anniversary!
2 comments:
Nothing like a good sunday nap. That picture of Matthew is hilarious! I was bummed we weren't able to get together while I was in town, I hope you had a good anniversary!
Sunday naps rock!!! i always take one...your son is so cute.
Post a Comment