I hope you enjoy some of my musings and answers!
10 years ago
I had just graduated High School and was working for the Mesa Chamber of Commerce and doing distance learning classes thru Rio Salado. I was also wishing I was away at school and with two of my friends who were away (at 2 different colleges) from home and out of state (we didn't live in the same state before college either).
5 Things on my to do list
1. Finish my dishes
2. Go thru things and dejunk and set aside things for D.I.
3. Label pictures
4. Finish putting together questionnaire type things to ask family members
5. Figure out dinner and make some cookies
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionnaire
1. Buy a house in AZ and in Raymond, Alberta and Utah
2. Travel lots (including between families and out of country)
3. Pay off some family houses and debts
4. Save and use for schooling (for me, kids and Michael)
5. Buy a jet to travel where I want to visit
3 Bad Habits
1. Procrastination
2. Reacting without thinking
3. Speaking before I totally think it all thru
5 Places I have lived
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Dorms in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Apartment in Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Provo, Utah
5. Springville, Utah
5 Jobs
1. COE for City of Mesa, Solution Center
2. Mesa Chamber of Commerce
3. Colonial Stock Exchange
4. MARC Link
5. Stay at home mother and wife
5 Things People Don't Know About Me (None of these are a complete secret by any means)
1. I was engaged to a homeless man (Michael didn't have a place for 1 1/2 months or so when we were engaged).
2. I have traveled to Paris, France and have eaten snails.
3. I am a picky eater.
4. I LOVE sleep.
5. I think it would be cool to have a pilots license and be able to fly our family to visit other family members whenever we want.
I tag you!
No comments:
Post a Comment