This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Friday, October 10, 2008
CARROTS
Here are this years carrots. Some look awesome and just about perfect:
And some look a bit grotesque and overgrown. :)
Mathew's class loved to see some of these for his show and teach bucket.
What a good hual! You guys sure have a green thumb! I tried to grow carrots but I guess they didn't like the soil (more like rock!) because they didn't get any longer than and inch:)
what did you feed those crazy carrots? Radioactive fertilizer? LOL I love how the picture ranges from lovely and perfect carrots to the weird and slightly frightening!
5 comments:
What a good hual! You guys sure have a green thumb! I tried to grow carrots but I guess they didn't like the soil (more like rock!) because they didn't get any longer than and inch:)
Those are some big carrots!! That huge, crazy one is awesome. Time for a little carrot stew!!You guys need a pet rabbit.
That's one crazy carrot!
Some pretty funky carrots. That's awesome!
what did you feed those crazy carrots? Radioactive fertilizer? LOL I love how the picture ranges from lovely and perfect carrots to the weird and slightly frightening!
Post a Comment