Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fours

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Elementary, Church, Library, Walmart

B) Four websites I check often: my Blogs, Facebook, Hotmail, weather.com

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Costa Vida, Arby's, Mattas', Ned's Krazy Sub

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Asleep, on Vacation, Alseep, Out with a friend

E) Four "projects" I'm working on or just finished: Mathew's Student of the Week Poster, a Thomas Kinkade jigsaw puzzle, Mathew's travelling tales book, and the show and teach bucket for Mathew.

F) Four TV shows I watch: Heroes, Office, Smallville, ER

As always if you enjoyed and would like to do one of your own...just copy, paste and change your answers!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Very interesting. We have a lot in common. Noah got me hooked on smallville, and heros and the office. I am so bummed though cause we got smallville on our rabbit ears last season but can't get it this season(we only get the sound and a fuzzy picture). So mad!! Hummm the library, Walmart and church sounds is my home away from home too.

valerie said...

edit the word sounds out of my last post.