Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent Puzzle Addiction

I started working on this first puzzle during General Conference weekend (4th and 5th).

Then I did this puzzle. I wasn't sure if it was going to fit on the table because of the length. It was kind of interesting to do because it is such a long and thin picture.


Here is the latest puzzle I finished last night:


I use to LOVE to do Anne Geddes puzzles...they can be challenging because most of the time there is a lot of the same color without anything else varying on it. I had gotten to the end last night and was frustrated because there were 33, yes 33 pieces missing. I was frustrated and Michael and I were talking about how frustrating it is to have an incomplete puzzle. Then I walked around the table to look at something and realized that I had all 33 pieces sitting on my extra board to the side of the puzzle still. I thought I had moved all pieces back onto the main table. I was so happy to be wrong!


So in the last week or so I have done 3 puzzles. I think I am going to do another Anne Geddes one next. I have the bug and just want to work on puzzles. I wish I had more Thomas Kinkade puzzles. I am going to have to go look at D.I. again for a used one.

1 comment:

valerie said...

These are awesome! I wish I could do a puzzle. I know though my kids would tear it apart before I finished it. They look soo fun!!