Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspired Sharing

I have been inspired by an old friend (yes, Jennifer you know who you are) to share some old pictures of Young Women's. These pictures were all activities, Pre-camp and one camp group shot done in 1993.

This is me and my best friend Angela Rios. This was the last time we lived near each other and the only year she went to pre-camp and girl's camp with me. Last time I talked to her I was pregnant with Allison over 7 years ago. Then we lost contact again.


The back of this picture says that it is Karen Jenkins and Jennifer Wright.


Here is the one group shot from Girl's Camp 1993. Let's see if I can name them all in order and tell who they are...back left to right is Elizabeth Jenkins, Jennifer Wright, Karen Jenkins, Amy Higbee, Tanya Welp (pretty sure), Randa Westbrook (the only year she ever went to camp), Karen Cahill, Merri Fuller, Angela Rios, Merie Kammerer, Kristy (ME), Ann (Tacey's cousin), Tacey McGirr. Then bottom row back to the left side is Tara, Shanna (only know that because of the back of the picture), April Fuller, Sis. Chapman and Chappie.

This is one of MANY crazy Amy and Kristy pictures and I have plenty of just crazy Amy pictures too!


Jennifer posted her copy of this picture from her camera. This is the one I got. Left to right back row Jennifer Wright, Donna Barker, Karen Jenkins, Elizabeth Jenkins, Connie Durham, Kristy (ME), Amy Higbee, (the back of my picture says Lindsay was cut out on this side), then back to the left again is Sandy Ingram, Tanya Welp, Merie Kammerer, Randa Westbrook, Jennifer Jenkins and Angela Rios.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ok,so back then I had NO idea that I was a head taller than everyone... even at camp I wqas taller than everyone else! I thought for sure Tacey was taller than me, but now that I think about it, I was taller. So weird. You should see Jennifer now. She's freaking tall....

Jennie said...

What do ya mean "old" friend?! I'm younger than you by 4 months! =D Great pictures!

Jennie said...

I love the picture of Karen doing my hair...she still french braids it whenever I ask!