Friday, November 07, 2008

Tagging Seven

Let's see if I can do it. Sit back and enjoy reading all about me (if I can come up with them)! The rules are that I tell 7 interesting/weird facts about myself and then pass it on to 7 other people. Obviously blogwise, you can tag yourself if you are interested in trying this out.

1. There are 6 girls and no boys in my family. (My husband has 6 sisters and 2 brothers. There are lots of aunts for our kids.)


2. In 10th grade I met someone who had 6 girls in her family as well. We found we had a lot in common (except our taste in guys) and couldn't play the card game War because we will always flip the same cards (okay, I know it is chance and we didn't ALWAYS flip the same cards, but we found it very weird)!


3. I was engaged to a homeless man. Michael had to be out of his apartment the end of April and we didn't end up with an apartment in Provo until July sometime. He did go home for a few weeks.


4. I am married to a foriegner. Michael is Canadian. My kids technically have duel citizenship, but we haven't done the paperwork for it yet.

5. I LOVE sleep. There isn't much that gets me excited and jumping out of bed...I don't think I have ever jumped out of bed, that just doesn't sound right. I am not really a night owl or a morning person.


6. When I get an idea in my head I want to run with it, right then and there even if the activity is weeks away. Last year in the first week or so of October I came up with what I wanted to be for Halloween and it about killed me to wait for the end of the month to do it. I love dressing up for Halloween.


7. I love jigsaw puzzles and have been addicted (MAJOR) this time since the beginning of October. I have probably done over 20 puzzles in the last month and I have taken pictures of all but maybe one of them. It helps me be willing to break it up and put it away faster. The puzzles have ranged in size from a couple of 100s to 300s to 500s to 1000s. I also have a 1500 one that I could do. I love buying them used cheaper and have been lucky so far most of the puzzles have been complete. A few are missing a piece. I also LOVE photomosiac puzzles, but I haven't been doing those lately. I have been doing mostly Thomas Kinkade.


Well I guess I found 7 interesting (or just 7 things) about me and pictures to go with it.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

That was very fun to read. How recent is the picture with you and your sisters?

Jameson Family said...

Man I don't know how you do those puzzles. It reminds me of my mom. She can do the 3d Ones. Great job!!!