Monday, November 17, 2008

YW Girl's Camp 1996

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow - looking at your slide shows makes me realize how much I missed after I moved! I went to Girl's camp in our new ward/stake, but it wasn't the same. Our Stake was bigger, so we used Main camp at Lomia, and the 3rd year girls often overflowed into Orchard camp because there just weren't enough cabins in Main camp. Because there were so many girls, everything was different, not as personal as I remember it being in AJ stake. Fun memories!

Karen said...

Funny side note....Lisa McCain, Karen Cahill's sister, lived in my stake, so I was actually at camp with her a couple of those years! I remember her telling us on a hike one year that she had gone to camp with Karen's group, had a two day break, and then came back to camp with our group. She was a wild and fun lady.

Kimberley said...

I miss Orchard Grove! Wow... I really loved girls camp. The wards out here are soooo different too. Looks like I'll have to put up pictures now too!

Jennie said...

I'm with everyone on this...GEEZ do I miss Girls Camp. Hopefully I'll get to go with Ivy?