Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Setup

It's been over a week and a half since we put up our tree and stuff and I am just getting around to posting these pics. We love having our tree up right after Thanksgiving so that we can enjoy a month of our tree being up.



We have a fake tree that Michael and I bought our first Christmas together 9 years ago. There are fake trees out there that look awful...this one is pretty good. I love it anyway! One of these years Michael would like to get a real one.



Some of you may be wondering what my son is doing...it embarrasses me to tell this story, but it is kind of funny so please forgive me. In our house we use the word fluff for passing gas. After the kids and Michael placed the appropriate limbs in the appropriate places, Michael said okay now it is time to fluff the branches. So in the picture above that is what my son is doing...not what his dad meant (though he of course found it funny).

This is where I like it placed.
This is where Michael likes it.


Tree all decorated with our little nativity scene underneath.
Our Nativity scene
The kids and their dad admiring their work!

No comments: