Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I LOVE to read, especially historical fiction.
2. I like "disney type" endings to movies...it has to end happy and resolved.
3. I have 5 sisters and 6 sisters-in-law.
4. I have ALWAYS loved girls camp, even the times I was sick.
5. I think a song does make the work go faster and we should whistle while we work. :)
6. I am not generally a cheery or energetic person. I have to work REALLY hard to be optimistic and postive and to have energy.
7. I think everyone should have (at least) one sister (and for boys, one brother). I LOVE my sisters...even when they drive me crazy :}.
8. I enjoy helping in elementary schools and I always have. Now I LOVE working with Mrs. Morgan.
9. I am such an Arizona girl...I LOVE the hot (I can deal and even almost enjoy over 110 degrees) and miss the sun A LOT during Utah winters.
10. I have anxiety issues...but most mothers have some kind of anxiety issues, right?!
11. I am an oldest child...so is my husband.
12. I love hugs from Mathew and I love watching Allison help and grow more independent in taking care of herself and others, especially without being asked. I also enjoy hearing my children's laughter.
13. I love playing games. It is one of the highlights of visiting family and family visiting me.
14. I enjoy having guests over for dinner. I enjoy planning and executing a fun meal and I enjoy using goblets (ever since I went to Paris with my sister).
15. I LOVE chocolate. NO NUTS!! Mint chocolate stuff is my most favorite.
16. I love sleep! I love sleeping in and am DEFINITELY NOT a morning person!
17. I like taking pictures and having pictures to look back at and remember things better. I also like to look thru old pictures of mine from time to time.
18. I have become somewhat addicted to facebook and LOVE how it helps me keep in touch with friends and family via words and pictures and feelings and stuff!
19. My husband and kids and I live halfway in between my husband's family and mine. About 11 1/2 hour drive either way.
20. I was engaged to a homeless man. Michael had to be out of his apartment the end of April and didn't officially have a place of his own again until July. He got an apartment for us for when we got married in August.
21. I have lived in Utah for 10 years now. And have NO desire to ski or snowboard.
22. Michael and I have been married 10 years this year.
23. I get motion sick...pretty bad (no throwing up) and it is a family gift passed down from my Grandma Green to my Dad to me and I passed it on to Allison (Mathew doesn't get as bad).
24. I enjoy mindless activities sometimes (especially when I am stressed about things)...some of my favorites are fill-it-ins, Dr. Mario and some computer games. I also enjoy activities that use my brain like trivia and sudoku and other word problems.
25. As a teenager I hated pastel colors and anything girly-girly (except movies or books). I now am willing to wear red, pink and purple, I don't generally mind pastels (still not my favorite though) and I try to be more into girly stuff.
Wow somehow I came up with 25 things...good luck and have fun!! I tag YOU!
1 comment:
Very interesting stuff!! I don't think I can think of 25 things to share about my boring life. I enjoyed reading yours. Mint chocolate, that's my favorite too.
Post a Comment