Dear Reader,
How are you? (heehee, I decided to write to you) I'm in the process of leaving Mesa, AZ this morning...just waiting for my friend to get here. I made a quick trip down with an old friend. We have been friends for 13 years, but we don't see each other very often...life gets busy. So it was a lot of fun driving down with just her on Friday. We talked ALL day long. Then she has spent the weekend at her cousins and doing other things and I have been at my parents' and with my family. I had a great time and am now thoroughly wornout. I got to go out and try Greek food with my sister Amy. I stayed up late and mostly slept in (I didn't sleep as well without my bed or my husband). I got a quilt tied (with help from Amy and Stacy) and my mom did the binding on it so now we have a new comforter (pictures later). I got my hair trimmed, which I had hoped to be able to do at Christmas and it didn't work out (it isn't really obvious, but it needed the split ends cut). I went to my first ever official Green family dinner. I come for visits a fair amount and in over 2 years I have never been in town when there is a family dinner. And I enjoyed talking to a couple of my cousins and visiting more with my sisters and their husbands. And I enjoyed overall seeing everyone...even though it has only been a month. I was also able to go visit an old friend for a little while last night whom I haven't seen in a few years and I haven't talked to her very often. She was living in Idaho and has just moved back to Mesa in the last 5 or 6 months.
I am eager for hugs and kisses from my husband and kids and I am looking forward to the drive being done and being back in my own bed.
Hopefully we don't have too long of a drive home today!
Your ________(fill in the blank, Friend, Family member, Complete Stranger),
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment