Awhile back someone had done a "Kristy (with their name here) needs..." type blog/email. I was thinking in honor of the new year maybe I'll do another with "Kristy hopes..." These of course are not what I have said, but what google shows using my name that others have.
The way you do this is to go to google and type in quotations "Your name" hopes and look at what comes up and post it.
So without further adieu, Kristy hopes...
...to bring her size 10 body down to a size 6
...to have children.
...to return closer to home and family, somewhere near the sea, perhaps as an instructor.
...to continue her work in and for the public interest.
...to be the next big name to hit the fashion world.
...to one day join the Australia Zoo Elephant team.
...that people will see her work and be inspired to look at the numerous possibilities
...to make a documentary about her new passion.
...you’re hooked and you leave thinking.
I tag all of you out there, you know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment