Monday, January 05, 2009

Old Family Pics

While visiting my family during Christmas I was looking thru some of my parents' cd's and found 2 extended Green family ones. One had some stories and info and the other was just pictures. Below are a few of the pictures I found interesting and wanted to share.

My parents on their wedding day April 6, 1979, Mesa, Arizona Temple.

Another wedding day pic. Their reception with two of my great grandmothers. My mom's paternal grandmother and my dad's paternal grandmother. My (maternal) Grandma Loskot is on the far right.

My parents at the temple on their wedding day.

One of the times my dad grew out his beard.

My dad's paternal grandmother with two of her great grandchildren. I am on the left and I think the baby is probably my sister Amy.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I think you look a lot like your mom in these wedding pictures!! It's always fun to look through old pictures.

Jennie said...

How cutely funny! I recently saw pictures of my parents when they got married...how goofy my dad looked!