It seemed pretty deep in our front yard! That fence on the left side would come up to my chest if I was standing on the ground next to it and look how high the snow got!!!
We were getting to the point where it was kind of hard to continue piling snow and we shovelled.The kids of course LOVED it all and ALL the time!
I started praying for sunshine and the end of snow for a couple of days to get a break from snowy roads and ICE...and I got....SLUSH and huge amounts of it that I kept getting stuck in. But I was glad to see the sun again!

2 comments:
Sometimes I'm awful jealous of my friends that get snow...but I bet the feeling is mutual when I don't have to shovel snow...
Wow your yard is finally starting to look like mine. Looks like fun. Now you just need some -10 degree weather and it will feel just like Michigan. I bet the kids just love all that snow!!!
Post a Comment