Setting up the bottom sheet...that was easier...then I figured out it wasn't the same size...it sure would have been easier if my mom had been home to help and supervise. I was trying to set it up from memory and it has been YEARS since I last HELP set up a quilt.
Stacy came over for awhile and helped me finish setting up the quilt and helped me tie it. Amy also helped, but she is the one who took all the pictures that day. (THANKS GUYS!)

Just tying the quilt.
I really liked this pattern for the top of the blanket because it will match 3 different color sheets.
Here it is all laid out. I didn't think my mom was going to be able to bind it while I was there and she decided she would...She is so wonderful! Now we have a new blanket all ready to be used!
No comments:
Post a Comment