Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
Did you marry someone from your high school? No
Did you carpool? Yes, but I was the driver.
What kind of car did you have? Honda Civic, Technically it was the family car (for the teenage driver, meaning a junker) that wouldn't go over 45 mph and as soon as my dad got it working really well someone hit me and totalled the car, then I drove a Toyota Camary (that was mine)
What kind of car do you have now? Toyota Corolla
What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a office clerk for City of Mesa, Solution Center (which no longer exists)
What do you do now? mom, wife, helping out at school too much, etc...
Were you a party animal? Nope
Best memory of your senior year? Being done with school by 11:15 a.m. and Hanging out with Mary and going to lunch and stuff with Mary because of our City jobs.
Were you considered a flirt? Not even close
Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? not after 8th grade...orchestra before that
Can you sing the fight song? Fight song, huh...um...no
Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? My senior year I guess the closest to liking a teacher I got was my A hour teacher, Mr. Saunders
Where did you sit during lunch? Either at my grandparents house, a restaurant or from time to time at my desk at work...I was finished with school by 11:15 and off to work by 12 or 12:30.
What was your school's full name? Red Mountain High School
When did you graduate? 1998
What was your school mascot? Mountain Lion
If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not a chance!
What do you remember most about graduation? I went with Amy Higbee, never saw my parents at graduation (though they claim to have been there), didn't have a camera on me and I loved walking thru the crowds of graduates afterwards and being excited with friends!
Where was your Ditch Day? No idea...I vaguely remember there was one, but I don't think I skipped school because of COE and my job and stuff...plus I wasn't really into the whole ditch day idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment