8 item tag!!
Here are the Rules
Post the rules on your blog. Answer the six 8 item questions.
(Mine aren't in favorite order)
8 favorite TV shows
1 Lost
2 Alias
3 Scrubs
4 ER
5 Arrested Development
6 Samantha Who
7 Weather (we don't have the weather channel, I just like to watch the weather when the news is on)
8 MASH
8 things I did yesterday
1 Took care of the kiddos
2 Checked online stuff
3 Cheered up a friend (I hope)
4 Went to the library
5 Helped in Kindergarten for a few minutes
6 Went to SEPs (Student, Educator, Parent)
7 Ran to Walmart for a stopwatch
8 Ran YW Basketball
8 things I am looking forward to
1 Spring
2 Warmer weather
3 This summer
4 Sleep
5 Ward party family dance
6 Hanging out different times with different girlfriends
7 Visiting family
8 My sister to have her baby
8 favorite resturants
1 Mattas
2 Ned's Krazy Sub
3 Costa Vida
4 Brick Oven
5 Zubs
6 Siagonese
7 El Pollo Loco
8 Red Robin
8 things on my wish list
1 __ ___ ___ ____ ___ ___ __
2 To own (or be paying on) our own house
3 To eventually be a two car family
4 Time away with Michael
5 A BIG, nice family trip
6 To have family live near us
7 That I was more of a neat freak
8 That my oldest friends lived closer and that I knew where one of them was and how to contact her
8 people I tag for this little activity
The 8 (or less) people that read this blog.
Anyone else who would like to participate is welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment