Thursday, March 12, 2009

Citrus

Growing up in AZ we had citrus trees in our yard and I use to love to juice and combine different citrus for a yummy drink! Recently I got a craving to combine and drink some more yummy citrus juice!

I used lemons, tangelos, oranges, and pink grapefruit.

The juice was YUMMY unfortunately I can't really drink citrus anymore...it hurt my stomach SO bad...but it was fun to mix the juices and drink some!

4 comments:

Chad said...

I absolutely love the small of citrus.

Jennie said...

I recently stole (well, she gave them to me...) some lemons from my mom's tree and made lemonade...yum!

Liz said...

I love love love juicing lemons and oranges because I know that there was 1. No pesticides used on them since I only get citrus from family. 2. I know that it is going to be 100% juice, nothing added that is slowly contributing to the death of good health. If I could, I would totally buy a farm and raise all of my own produce and meats. Part of why I like elk meat, etc. They don't need anything manufactured or shot into them to grow. ;-)

valerie said...

Sounds Yummy!!! I want a glass!! I didn't know there are citrus trees in AZ. Shows you how little I know about AZ.