Monday, March 23, 2009

First Day of Spring

Okay, so this post is a little late for the first day of Spring, but I did want to show some pictures from that day.

The kids played outside ALL day. When Michael got home we went fishing up in Hobble Creek Canyon. When we first stopped and got out I looked up the hill and saw this:


a deer...just eating away and wasn't scared away by how close to the road it seemed to be.
Here is a picture of the kids with the deer in the background. It is the white tail in between the kids. It doesn't look as close in the picture, but it was pretty close still.



Here is a pic of the kids. They dug out the shorts to wear and flip flops. They were SO dirty by the end of the day, but had a lot of fun.
They didn't catch any fish while we were out, but it was fun to try.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Shorts and flip flops!! I'm so jealous!!