Monday, March 02, 2009

Firsts

This is all about your FIRSTS....

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Didn't go...hung out with a bunch of friends instead during my junior year

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes

3. What was your FIRST job? City of Mesa, Solution Center

4. What was your FIRST car? Toyota Camry

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Don't text

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Mathew because he was coughing and woke me up before the sun was out.

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Self

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Utah

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? In 1st grade it was Erin Linde and no I haven't seen or talked to her since 1st grade

10. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Friend sleepover was Erin Linde, otherwise it was Grandma's

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Mathew

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My own

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Give my son cough medicine...when I really got up the first thing I did was help him in the bathroom while he threw up.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Ryan Shupe and the Rubberbands

15. First piercing? Summer before 7th grade

16. First foreign country you've been to? Canada...then France

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing? There were too many I loved as a child I nothing sticks out

18. When was your FIRST detention? never

19. What was the first state you lived in? Arizona

20. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sisters until I was 8

No comments: