KINDERGARTEN:
These are the 5 boys that one other mother and I were in charge of. They were pretty good boys and overall listened and followed direction. Of course they were all starving and wanted to stop and have lunch as soon as we were off the bus at like 9:30 or so in the morning.2nd GRADE:
Here are Allison and (the neighbor) her friend Sarah with the giraffes. Just after this picture we went around the side of the giraffes and watched one of the giraffes keep trying to get some leaves off the trees with his LONG tongue. It was hilarious and the kids and teachers started cheering for it. I wish I had recorded some of it with my camera.
The tiger was awesome during the 2nd grade trip. He was eating meat. He is another of my favorites at the zoo!
I went around with 2 teachers, a teachers aide, 6 girls and 2 boys. So we had 4 adults for 8 kids...the 2 boys needed 2 or 3 of those just for themselves!I think I am done with the Hogle Zoo for awhile!


1 comment:
you got some fun pictures. i love the one of mathew and the giraffe. how fun :)
Post a Comment