Monday, June 22, 2009

We are...

pregnant. We are very excited! Little King #3 is expected around January 1st.


(Looking at this pic, the baby's head is on the left and you can see a hand and a foot up top)

I had a doctor's appt. today and am 12 weeks 3 days. I have known for like 6 weeks, but kept it pretty quiet. I have been sick all this time and probably will be for another 4-6 weeks. (Not as bad as I was with the other two though). I also got to hear the heartbeat today. I LOVED seeing the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat!!!

14 comments:

Chad said...

Congratulations, and I give you permission to name this one after me! :D

Jennie said...

Yay! Congrats sweetie! Got names picked out yet or are you still deciding?

Sherwood family said...

Congratulations!! Now we can commiserate about 3 being too many.

valerie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome!! WOW King #3!!!!

WX Ences said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you're feeling better soon...I hate that part. Ok, fine, I hate all the parts but the cute baby that comes afterwards!

Annie said...

that is so exciting Kristy!!!! So happy for you!!!

Jenae said...

Wow Kristy, congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family!

Alveybunch said...

We are so thrilled for you! How exciting! I love babies. I am sure your kids will love the addition. My oldest two have been really helpful with our little Matthew. Children are such a blessing!

Janene said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you :) Since I only seem to be seeing you at baby blessings, it sounds like I will be seeing you at the beginning of the year. Actually, let me know about Allison's baptism as I would love to come to that. Congrats again!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for #3!!!!A new baby in the house will be fun!!!

Liz said...

YAY! Baby # 3!

Kimberley said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!

Taylor and Judy said...

So, so, so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameson Family said...

Oh, congrats!!! that is sooo exciting:) 3 is a great number!!!