This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Contractor Awards
(My dad sent this to me in an email and I just HAD to share!)
Ladies & Gentlemen, Good evening and welcome to the 2008 Contractor Awards.
Kristy, after having lived overseas in a third world country, I am not surprised at all by some of those. I think I've even seen some windows like the crooked ones.
4 comments:
Kristy, after having lived overseas in a third world country, I am not surprised at all by some of those. I think I've even seen some windows like the crooked ones.
Very Funny!! That driveway is a killer.
HAHAHHA! too funny. I like the balcony over the railroad and the crooked window the best.
HAHAHHA! too funny. I like the balcony over the railroad and the crooked window the best.
Post a Comment