Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's a...

BOY

It was the first thing Michael and I saw and without the technicians help. Mathew is WAY excited and though Allison is a little disappointed it won't be a sister...she's excited too!
This is one of his feet. Everything measured right and looked good. We are very glad the ultrasound shows a healthy baby.

Here is the baby's profile. I loved seeing all the body parts and hearing the heartbeat. I'm very thankful all is looking good and I'm thankful we were able to go as a family together!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay! Congrats! That was such a cute idea to bring the siblings to see their new brother for the first time. If we have another, I'm definitely stealing that idea!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS KRISTY!! HOW EXCTING!! WHEN DOES STACY FIND OUT WHAT SHE'S HAVING?

~Alyssa

Alveybunch said...

Congrats! That is exciting for all! Good luck with the remaining part of the pregnancy. The little guy will be out before you know it!

valerie said...

Congrats!!!! Yeah for boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how fun another boy!!!I bet your kids are so excited. I am so happy for you guys.