The kids decided they wanted to do some raking because then they could play in the leaves. I am SO okay with that...I love that they are old enough to make a difference with some of our chores and work. (Of course some of the older next door neighbor girls helped too.)This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Fall
I have been noticing and enjoying the signs of Fall lately...don't get me wrong I LOVE hot weather and I am NOT ready for snow, but I can enjoy Fall time when the temps are just perfect (short sleeves and pants no jacket). I also love the look of the road with leaves on the sides and it's only clear where the cars drive. I love crunching thru the leaves on the sidewalks and I loved the look of a church parking lot that was just about covered in leaves.
The kids decided they wanted to do some raking because then they could play in the leaves. I am SO okay with that...I love that they are old enough to make a difference with some of our chores and work. (Of course some of the older next door neighbor girls helped too.)
The kids decided they wanted to do some raking because then they could play in the leaves. I am SO okay with that...I love that they are old enough to make a difference with some of our chores and work. (Of course some of the older next door neighbor girls helped too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment