Friday, October 16, 2009

Truth Tag

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Dry Honey Buzzard cereal

2. Where was your profile picture taken? In my backyard

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Nope, never tried and don't care

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? my kids (I think it was Mathew specifically)

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Until I fell asleep on the couch and then woke up to go upstairs with my husband, because I can't keep my eyes open as long and late as I use to.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Probably not, I am a creature of habit

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Not sure...can't remember...probably not.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? My husband

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? yes, if they are unselfish

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Disgusting

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I'm pregnant when don't I cry hard?

12. Who took your profile picture? Husband

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Good question...camera says: Judy and Michael cutting pie

14. Was yesterday better than today? Today is just starting...but I'm hoping they will be the same because yesterday was pretty darn good.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Probably

16. Are you upset about anything? Not really

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Definitely...you just need to remember not to focus on the negative

18. Are you a bad influence? Um...sometimes ;)

19. Night out or night in? In most of the time, but out is nice now and again

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Sleep (while I'm pregnant mostly), chocolate and time to myself

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Probably Amy

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Good question, phone says: Lost list what do I get from Wal-mart (the one and only text my husband has ever sent me...really i get so few and that's ok...I didn't even have my phone with me during this text)

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Ok I guess, but I am SO ready to have this baby and get more control of my body back!!

24. Do you hate anyone? I try not to hate, but there are some that I really don't like

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? messages...what do you think

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? I believe I have heard those words when my husband is trying something, but they aren't real and I definitely don't believe them and wouldn't believe them from anyone else either.

28. What song is stuck in your head? Luckily nothing at the moment, but most of the time there is something.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Since we sleep on the 2nd floor and I should be sound asleep at 2 a.m. I hope I am dreaming!

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Yep

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Run Stake YW Volleyball

32. Do you think too much or too little? Before I speak too little and after I speak or when I am trying to sleep too much :)

33. Do you smile a lot? No, but I do smile more than I use to

YOUR TURN

No comments: