Monday, December 14, 2009

8's

I did this or a different version of this in the last couple of years or so, but I thought it would be interesting to see what is different and what my focus is right now:

8 Favorite TV Shows (no special order)

1. Alias
2. Lost
3. M*A*S*H
4. Arrested Development
5. Freaks & Geeks
6. The Office
7. Chef
8. Cash Cab

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Got up
2. Read some Christmas stories
3. Ate 2 yummy homemade cinnamon rolls
4. Got ready for church
5. Went to Relief Society
6. Took a nap
7. Put the kids to bed
8. Tried to finish as much of the packaging of Christmas stuff as I could

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Being done having this baby
2. Sleep
3. Being done having this baby
4. Sleep
5. Being done having this baby
6. Seeing family sooner than later
7. Christmas
8. Enjoying food again

8 Favorite Restaurants (not too many of those right now)

1. Ned's Krazy Sub (Steve's is ok too)
2. Siagonese
3. Mattas'
4. Costa Vida
5. Cafe Rio
6. Red Robin
7. Olive Garden (sometimes)
8. Papa Murphy's

8 Things On My Wish List

1. Sleep
2. Done being pregnant
3. A vehicle that will hold all of us easier and runs well
4. Lazy nights with my husband not stressed and busy
5. Chocolate (of course)
6. Healthy kids who don't need to stay home from school
7. Extra money to do whatever we want to fix up the house
8. To be near family more

8 Things I Love To Do

1. Sleep
2. Sleep
3. Read
4. Play games
5. Sleep
6. Be with family
7. Eat yummy treats (usually)
8. Do jigsaw puzzles and other puzzles and brainteasers

1 comment:

Taylor and Judy said...

haha, Love it Kristy!!! Looks like you might need some more sleep;)