This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Creative Snow Fun
The kids LOVE going out and playing in the snow and we finally got some more this weekend...so they were out being creative. (I believe it was inspired by their dad.)
ROFL oh my, now that is creative! Our trip up to the snow was a disaster...high wind made it unbearable to play! I guess we still have time to try again!
1 comment:
ROFL oh my, now that is creative! Our trip up to the snow was a disaster...high wind made it unbearable to play! I guess we still have time to try again!
Post a Comment