Yesterday morning before we went, I pulled out a real outfit to put on him instead of a sleeper. If you can believe it (even if you can't) this outfit is a 3 to 6 months and I'm not sure how much longer he can even wear it (the right leg is scrunched up a bit...it does go down to his feet):
The 1st graders kept asking questions like: What is his favorite thing to do? What is his favorite food? What is his favorite color? ETC...We tried to explain that little babies eat, sleep and fill their diaper and that's about it. One little girl asked if he liked milk...I just chuckled and said kind of. One of the kids "corrected" a classmate when the question of what does he eat was asked. She/he said the baby doesn't eat, he nurses. Of course some of those little 6 and 7 year olds wouldn't have any idea what "nursing" is, but I wasn't about to explain it to them. Their teacher and I got a kick out of it all though.
Allison and Mathew sure love their baby brother and both enjoyed showing him off!


No comments:
Post a Comment