Facebook: I'm thankful for the anonymous worker at the store yesterday who made me feel special (whether he meant to or not).
This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Thankful #10
Despite my headache it has been a pretty good morning and I have come up with many things I am grateful for. I was reminded how fun it is to have someone come visit. I am thankful for visitors who come stay with us. I am thankful for the time we all get to sit around and talk with someone we haven't seen recently and/or don't see very often. I am thankful I get to listen to my husbands laughter and see him enjoy himself with a friend/family member. I am thankful I got to watch my kids LOVING the attention of a visiting uncle. I am grateful Nicholas warmed up to him really quick. And of course I am always thankful for their safe travels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment