This is a blog from the perspective of Kristy about the lives of Michael & Kristy King and their 3 children. We have family in Canada, Arizona and Maryland that we would love to be able to see more often. We hope this site helps keep us in contact with our family and friends.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Thankful #17
I am thankful for the desire to serve and do things for others...the warm fuzzies are wonderful! I am also thankful for the things I am able to do that seem small to me but bring a smile to others.
Facebook: As much as I don't enjoy doing laundry, I am thankful for clean clothes, a washing machine and the fact that I don't live in a day and age where you wear the same 2 things over and over and have to wash things by hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment