Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Graham Cracker Houses and Treats

We use graham crackers to make our "gingerbread" houses. It was a little crazier trying to do them this year. The kids didn't end up able to finish their houses and Michael wasn't able to do one this year. We used leftover candy mostly this year...so the kids were using candy corn and the candy corn pumpkins...it was pretty funny and cute.



My sugar cookie making station. It was a lot of work so I decided to do it while watching a movie.

Some of our deliveries ready to go.

I had fun making fudge and sugar cookies this year (I didn't do them last year since I was VERY pregnant). It was a lot of work, but so yummy and so fun to give away and have people tell me how delicious they were...yes I am being a bit prideful and such, but I enjoy sharing yummy things. Though I am SO glad that this big goodie making and delivery thing is only once a year. Little cookie deliveries here and there but nothing big and major!

No comments: