Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Look What I'm Up To...

I love to be up by the computer with dad.

Oh and I can climb onto the desk to get into even more trouble.

Just chillin' probably watching one of my 2 favorites, either The Wiggles or Baby Einstein.

Sometimes I even get to go on the stairs and stay awhile.

And these are just pictures of me doing things when my mom had time to get the camera and snap a picture. I like climbing and getting into ALL kinds of trouble all day long. In fact yesterday I shared mom's ice cream when she wasn't in the room.

1 comment:

WX Ences said...

Now that's cute! What a funny kid. I love how they like to be right in the center of things at that age. Max always has to be in the middle of everything...it's a good thing they are so darn cute or it would be very annoying!!